Rules and Regulations of Doggie Daycare
To ensure the safety and health of all animals, customers and staff at Janry Pet Resort Doggie DayCare facilities, we require all clients to comply with the following rules and regulations and fill out the Daycare enrollment form online or in person.
Health: All dogs must be in good health. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
Vaccinations: All dogs must have up to date vaccinations. Parents must submit written verification from their veterinarian that their dogs have current Rabies, Bordatella and Distemper. It is your responsibility to provide on-going verification of current vaccinations.
Spay/Neuter: All dogs must be spayed or neutered (unless they are under 6 months of age) or prior approval given.
Behavior: All dogs must pass the Janry Pet Resort behavior assessment for enrollment in our program. All dogs must be non-aggressive and not food or toy protective. Please remember that your pet will be spending time with other pets and that their safety and health is our main priority. Keep in mind, although it is a supervised play, your dog still might acquire and occasional nip or scratch.
AGE: All ages welcome!
Fees: Due and payable at the end of each day. Cash, Check, and all major credit cards accepted. Discounted packages are provided only if they are paid in advance. Pre-Paid packages are non-refundable.
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday 6 am to 7:00 pm Saturday & Sunday 7 am to 6 pm.
Please note: Janry’s Offices close promptly at scheduled close time. If you cannot return to pick up your pet by closing, a Late fee of $25 applies for the first half hour and after that it is considered a sleep over at the standard lodging rate. You do have the option of lodging your pet for the evening, as well, at the standard lodging rate based on weight.
Before entering daycare you must understand and approve the following:
- Every dog reacts differently. Animals by nature, are unpredictable, and therefore present a certain level of risk when participating in group activities.
- In the case of an emergency I authorize Janry Pet Resort to transport my dog(s) to and from the facility to seek medical attention as needed. I grant Janry Pet Resort and/or its agents’ full power of decision concerning the care and well-being of my dog(s) and will be responsible for reimbursing all incurred medical costs to Janry Pet Resort.
- Dogs at play during the regular daycare can get dirty. A bath and brush out can be requested and scheduled for an additional cost. Excessively long toenails may cause injury. I will be notified if my dog’s nails are too long, and if at my next visit the nails have not been trimmed, Janry Pet resort will have them trimmed at my expense.
- Any behavior deemed dangerous or inappropriate by Janry Pet Resort personnel may result in dismissal of my dog(s) from the programs.
- Photographs, videos or other digital recordings will taken at the facility of dogs, customers and staff on a regular basis for use in advertising by Janry Pet Resort. I give Janry Pet Resort permission to use, reproduce and alter images in print or electronic format, including on the internet.